CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome Back, Me!


I'm Back! After a nearly three-week hiatus, I have time and an internet connection to resume my blogging escapades. Let me apologize to the three of you that read this for not giving you fair warning of my departure.

I have so much to tell you: the bar exam; slip-n-slides in the city park; loading three U-Hauls in one day; leaving Moscow; A new house, which means new kitchen; seeing my totally-tubular family after several weeks away; the upcoming Manchester United season; a new Featured Artist of the Week; and so much more.

Unfortunately, I've still got some boxes to unload, so that will have to wait. Until then, I'll leave you with these three:

I hope you enjoy seeing them even a fraction as much as I did.

3 comments:

This is me said...

Welcome back.


You were missed.

Stewarts said...

I'm sure it is more than three! Especially when word gets out about your awesomeness! Plus, don't forget many people read and are too shall we say "shy" to comment. I am glad to read about you, your family and your excellent adventures again!

Montana Mom said...

Hate say it, but you've inspired me. I might just have to figure out how to do a blog. Love your posts and I did miss you during your three weeks off. Hope all is well -- especially the new job.