CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh TFCF&R How Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways:

I love thee for your Tater Pigs. Quite possibly the greatest thing to ever happen to fair food.

I love thee for your curly fries, made fresh and on the spot. Curled and fried right be fore your eyes.
Oh how I love thee for your corn dogs. Hand-dipped and brushed with mustard. Your golden crunch surrounds a delicious hot dog.
I love thee because of your freshly-squeezed lemonade. The perfect compliment to fried foods and pork.
I love thee because of the gloriousness of the mini-donuts. So small, yet so big all at the same time.I love thee for your root beer floats. Foamy, creamy, delicious.
And let me not forget of my love for your elephant ears. Crusty and sweet, not to mention that your bigger than my head.
'Til next year my love. 'Til next year.

7 comments:

Stewarts said...

Here's hoping that the 3am Fair monster didn't come and find you this year! We all have so many found memories of the Fair. Thanks for celebrating my birthday without me there! The photos make me smile!

Danielle said...

I know that Dave and are experiencing a different way of life--adventure of a lifetime, blah, blah, blah....but man what I wouldn't give for an elephant ear right now.

Big Train said...

Keep going to the county fair, and you will become the new "Big Train".

Stewarts said...

FOND! I meant fond.

Montana Mom said...

Okay -- mouth watering right now...I was fine until the elephant ear. All we have in Montana and there is still no Fair like the TFCF.

Anonymous said...

Gert?

Sarah said...

What in the world is a tater pig??

It sounds awful and yet so good at the same time.

BTW, you now need to change your profile from lawyer-to-be to LAWYER!! Congrats on the Bar.