CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Long-Awaited Reunion

The following conversation between my blog and me was recently captured and I gained exclusive publication rights. So consider yourself lucky, my loyal readers (which may be down to 1 or 2 now); only a select few are privy to this information.

Hail to the Chef: What's up, bro? Where you been? It's been, like, forever.

BSucio: Oh, not much. I've been busy and stuff. You know how it is.

HttC: No. I don't. You see, I'm a blog. I don't get out much. So please, elaborate.

BS (yeah, I know): Well, work has been keeping me busy. Being a lawyer is tough. Who knew? I did get sworn in before the state supreme court. That was cool. The next day they made us go to this class to tell us how to be lawyers.

HttC:
And how was that?

BS: Fine, I guess. Really, it was 8 hours of "Don't sleep with your clients," "Don't steal your clients' money," and "Don't lie in court." Do we really need to have "rules" for that sort of thing? Shouldn't those be a given?

HttC: Enough about being a lawyer already; I get it. Seen any good movies lately?

BS: Nope, but the new Fall lineup of shows has been decent enough. Mrs. BSucio and I have been watching Chuck and the Office. I think she may have a crush on Chuck. It's cool though, cuz the ladies on that show aren't hurtin', if you know what I'm saying.

HttC: For sure, for sure.

BS: What about you? Anything new.

HttC: Not really. I mean, you know, I hang with Wikipedia every once and a while. Soccernet.com and I are still friends. Oh, I did make friends with these guys. Have you ever met them?

BS: LOL. ROTFL. Those cats are crazy-funny.

Speaking of funny stuff; I drove by Sonic tonight. Their sign said "Try our new Sausage Biscuit Dippers." There's a whole lot of jokes to be made there.

HttC: For realz. Biscuit Dippers?!? Sausage Biscuit Dippers?!?!? Someone in marketing overexaggerated their resume.

BS: Yeah. Oh and along those lines...the Independent candidate for the Idaho Senate race?

HttC: You talking about Pro-Life?

BS: That's Mr. Pro-Life to you. I mean, I'm all for getting behind a political cause you believe in. But changing your name to reflect said cause...

HttC: No kidding. Insane.

Any good soccer news out there?

BS: Well, Manchester United have started out a little rough this season, but Rooney seems to be hitting his form, scoring goals almost at will. And Real Salt Lake Scored a goal with 30 seconds left on the clock in the last game of the season to put them into the playoffs for the first time.
I went a little nuts, running around the house, screaming and such.

HttC: You're weird.

BS: Yeah, but now that I'm a lawyer, it should be pretty easy to change my name to Mr. Manchester RSL.

Well, I better run, I've got to get into the office early tomorrow.

HttC: Cool man. It's good to talk to you. Are you going to be gone forever again?

BS:
I hope not. I should be able to get into a routine sometime soon and I'll be back more often. If I'm not back in a while, it's Guitar Hero's fault.

2 comments:

This is me said...

I would appreciate it if, in the future, you refrained from calling me "Mrs. BSucio."

I know what the 'B' stands for.

PS-Welcome back to the blogging world. Try not to stay away for so long next time.

Stewarts said...

Crazy, I was just going to comment on your denim post asking, "Where are you"!?

BTW, I am diggin that you call yourself "BS". You would think you had been told you were full of that before a time or two in your life.

Maybe that's why you became a lawyer?;}