CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who?



So there was this kid at my law school. He was always hanging around wile we ate lunch, talked, watched tv, played pong, essentially all the times we were taking breaks.

He never said anything.

Everybody liked him, but he just chose to not speak all that often. He became known as "Anonymous Tom". Kind of oxymoronic if you think about it, but anyway. Eventually he began to talk more, but the name stuck for the next three years.

Great story, right?

Anyway, sometimes people like to remain anonymous, at least to a certain degree. This could be for various reasons. Like if they enjoy feeling mysterious or they just want to avoid all the weirdos out there. Whatever.

That leads me to my (way over-introduced) point. If you link to my blog, or more importantly, to that of my super-hot wife. Please do so by using first names only. For me, I just don't need some future boss reading of my weird affection for pepperoncinis or knowing just how much of my life I devote to watching soccer.

Anyway, thanks for listening. And, if you'd do me this little favor, I'd sure appreciate it.

Also, if you know an "Anonymous Tom" -- Talk to them. You'll be happy you did.

2 comments:

This is me said...

I still don't believe that Anonymous Tom exists. I went to the school pretty often and never once saw him.

Thanks for referring to me as your "super-hot" wife. It made my day.

I miss you.

Jay and Camille said...

What if I only have your last name?