CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thou Shalt Not...

Since I'm in the habit of stealing (online-borrowing?) lately, I thought I'd pass off other people's posts as my own. Besides, the bar is in less than a week; I've got studying to do people.

My wife has put up a lot of super-awesome pictures of my kids lately. Check them out out here. They're cute; I know this. I miss them a lot.

And my sister posted this instant-classic picture/post with my daughter and my grandma. Sneak a peek here. My daughter has now almost been away from me longer than she has been around me. That's not right and I'm looking forward to that changing -- very much.

On a side note:

RSL managed to stay in first place in the Western Conference after their draw in Chicago on Saturday.
Is that a good omen for the bar? Magic 8-ball says: "Signs point to yes."


Excellent.

0 comments: